Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Saturday 9 May 2020

The Final Few

At long last I have reached the end of my Prussian infantry painting project.  During the last couple of months I have painted/repainted 18 Prussian infantry units, along with two batteries of guns. In all this has worked out at around 230 figures.  It is quite satisfying to know that I have completed an army - well more or less. I still have a few cavalry figures to do and there are around 30 odd Prussian infantry that could be formed into units.

The final two units consists of a couple of Ros 25mm Prussian Jaegers.  There are no Jaeger musicians in the Ros range, so I converted a couple of standard bearers. I have also used some Warrior Prussian Horse Gunners as officers, as I did not think that the standard pointing Infantry officer figure would look right, given the Jaeger pose.

Here they are, ready to take up their position in the line:


Methinks a Spring review is in order!

2 comments:

  1. Always good to finish a project. 230 figures over a couple of months is good going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to be a splendid looking army.

    ReplyDelete