Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Thursday 8 December 2022

25mm French Imperial Guard Grenadiers

 Another Warrior unit rolls off the production line.  This time it is a French Guard Grenadier battalion.  I started these a long while a go and they have been sitting unfinished in a box.  Whilst my Warrior mojo was in full swing I decided to get these finished and based.



This is my second guards unit of an eventual formation of four.  As always with Warrior figures these crude little castings come to life with a splash of paint.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you - the foot figures have real charm, unfortunately their horses really don't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I agree with you regarding the horses. I can live with the trotting/standing variety, but the charging horse casting is horrible.

      Delete