Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Friday 29 September 2023

Ros Napoleonics

 I have had some Ros 25mm figures sitting on the work bench for a while just awaiting some final touches and basing.  Yesterday I finally completed them.


The first batch, just for a change, are some French Imperial Guards, painted as the Dutch 3rd Regiment of Grenadiers:


I have also finished another British line battalion:

I have added these to two other battalions painted a month or so ago to form a new brigade:

I still have some fusiliers and a light infantry battalion to finish.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Bob - these are excellent. I had almost forgotten that Ros did British in Belgic shakos - the only surviving Ros unit I have are wearing the earlier Stovepipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MS Foy, thank you for your comment. The Brits were quite well covered by the Ros range, with line infantry in belgic and stovepipe shakos, although no command figures for the latter. There were also highlanders and rifles, three types of cavalry and horse and foot artillery.

      Delete
  2. Very nice indeed Bob…
    You have reminded me that I have some Ros French Infantry waiting patiently in a box to be painted.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly. You definitely need to dig those Ros figures out and get them painted!

      Delete