Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Thursday 7 September 2023

Risk Fantasy Figures

 I have had a game of Lord of the Rings Risk hanging around unused for years.  I doubt I will ever use it but the little figures have some gaming potential.  They are about 10 -12 mm scale and consist of several foot and mounted types.  For me, they were just a painting opportunity waiting to happen.


For someone wishing to start up a fantasy game or campaign the figures can be found easily and acquired cheaply.  Yhis is what I have done so far:

Some elephant and troll types:


A Nazgul and Black Riders:


A host of Orcs or Goblins:

Some Rohan riders:

And Elf archers:

A squadron of Eagles:

I have no idea what I will do with them, but they look much better now!



4 comments:

  1. Great work Bob. They look excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MJT, a bit of fun and interesting to see how these little plastic pieces can be brought to life.

      Delete
  2. They look rathe splendid Bob…
    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly. I'm not sure what I will do wit them though!

      Delete