Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Thursday 4 July 2024

Reinforcements

 Having acquired some German half-tracks and painted them in early war colours I decided that they needed a crew.  having done that, using some old Airfix Germans, I then thought that some passengers were required.  This then took on the shape of an early war Panzer grenadier battalion:

I am now working on some additional elements, such as anti-tank, mortar and heavy machine gun sub-units.  The half-tracks are from a mix of manufacturers.  One came with a rather large and ugly anti-tank gun mount, which I replaced with and Airfx PAK anti-tank gun with the base removed - still inaccurate but better looking!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice indeed, and those old Airfix Germans transport me back to a time long ago, very happy memories!

    ReplyDelete