Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Tuesday 27 February 2024

Government Forces - Jacobite Rebellion

 As mentioned in my last post, it was my intention to have figures to replace the wooden blocks provided in the game Jacobite Rising.

I acquired some 6mm figures by Baccus and have painted half of them, giving me eight line battalions, one grenadier and three dragoon squadrons. Here they are - rather impressionist painting!

I hope to paint the remaining eight battalions and four cavalry squadrons, along with some generals by the weekend.  

I am expecting a box of Jacobites to turn up soon!


4 comments:

  1. They work really well Bob…
    I look forward to seeing your Tartans…😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in your last post in seeing how you would tackle this and you are off to a flyer! They look mighty fine to me and when the rest are done should give a good army, be interested in seeing the Jacobites when they hit the table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie. I too have been wondering how to paint the highlanders and how best to represent them on the bases.

      Delete