Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Thursday 13 April 2023

Airfix WW2 Japanese

 The wet and windy weather gave me an opportunity to work on some more of my Airfix Japanese infantry, with some crew served weapons and artillery.  I have had a long held desire to play a WW2 Pacific action involving Japanese and US Marines.  I am just about ready to do so:

Because the Japanese are likely to be doing a lot of defending I have created several trenches, again using Airfix figures.  I posted a piece earlier on this blog showing how this was done.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice work with a great old set of soldiers - the Marines and Japanese were my favourite Airfix from childhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If you watch this space, the US Marines are about to appear and take on the Japanese.

      Delete