Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Gurkhas - more colonial troops

Apologies to those who left comments on my last post, but my laptop seems to have contracted COVID 19 and failed to work.  I have also reverted back to the earlier version of Blogger, which seems to have made life easier.

In the meantime, I have continued to work on my colonial armies, with some more Afghans on the go, a British battalion nearing completion as are a hoard of Dervish cavalry.

Completed yesterday are these Gurkhas. They are original Charles Stadden figures and will provide  adversaries for my Afghan tribesmen:


2 comments:

  1. Really nice Bob, they look the part. I am glad it was just the laptop that was poorly.
    Regards,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul. It was nice to paint something in a different colour for once. I discovered that there was nothing wrong with the laptop after all, it was the unwanted constant upgrades that messed it up!

      Delete