Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Thursday 26 September 2019

Iroquois War Party - SYW

Within the batch of SYW figures that I obtained from the Eric Knowles collection was this small group of Iroquois indians by Minifigs. One figure, the pointing chap, is a Minifigs S Range item.

This was a thoroughly enjoyable project as I had not painted any 25mm native indians before and certainly not in my toy soldier gloss style.  I experimented with shades of buff and brown to create the skin tones and the various buckskin clothes and equipment, Here is the result:




4 comments:

  1. Nicer than mine! :o) https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mlf6TjwuL4o/V-4Rx6eSm9I/AAAAAAAAMrk/PxXYQRVRyB406hoS2OnV20vE5M8Oe8rhgCLcB/s640/Dsc00341.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours look great - certainly you have spent more time on the warpaint than me. Images that I looked at had whole faces painted - I was not brave enough to rty that.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete