Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Monday 16 July 2018

Army Reforms - British Armour

Having been advised of a source of 1/87 scale tanks, I contacted Butler's Printed Models (BPM) and placed an order. Unfortunately the early German vehicles that I was after are not yet available, but I was able to obtain some additional British tanks. These were six Crusaders and three Grants, which have now been painted and weathered:

I thought at just over a fiver each they were good value and the service from BPM was excellent too.

1 comment:

  1. Told you so! The tester vehicles I had were super, but I've decided to stay true to Airfix and keep to 1/76. I have no other 1/87 and it's easier for me to fill the gaps that Airfix and Matchbox leave with other makes. All I have to do now is work out how to make Italians out of Old DAK... Now where did I put my copy of Sanders...?

    ReplyDelete