Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Sunday 27 December 2020

Ros Austrians - Warrior Command

The quiet period over Christmas is always a good time to finish off outstanding projects, which is what I have been doing over the last few days, with 'time off' for a game or two.

First off the painting table were three units of Austrian infantry by Ros Figures.  They have Warrior Miniatures figures to make up the command element.  Added to my existing Ros Austrians, this gives me six battalions:



When paraded together with my existing Austrians it gives me a nice little force, ideal for playing Neil Thomas wargames scenarios.  There are two cavalry, three artillery, one jaeger and six infantry units:



6 comments:

  1. Hello there Bob the Old Painter,

    That is a nice compact force that can be used in a variety of settings - especially when you think about the scenarios in Neil Thomas’s 19th century rules.

    Lovely looking job old chap!

    DC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David, I am moving towards having smaller armies that could be combined if a larger scenario is to be played.

      Delete
  2. Hi Bob, me Old Painter -
    A fine wee Army Corps you have there!
    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope they perform as well as they parade. methinks the French will see them of though.

      Delete
  3. I still can’t believe you hand paint Austrian flags! Stirring stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too lazy to cut them off and fit new poles!

      Delete