Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Friday 30 September 2022

Mystery Figure

 I recently bought some second hand colonial figures.  In amongst them were handful of rather odd figures that I did not recognise. I have no idea as to what they may be or who manufactured them.  They are 25mm with rather strange proportions, wielding an unidentified weapon and carrying a shield:



As can be seen from the images they wear fur trousers, are bare chested and have the number F? T32 stamped on the base.  Could they be fantasy figures?

If anyone has any ideas I would welcome comments.

2 comments:

  1. Bob - they are fantasy figures - you'll find them if you have a look at

    http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Talis:_Heroic_Age

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the quick response and for solving this little mystery. It looks like a very extensive range of figures, which I had not seen before. Many thanks.

      Delete