Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Wednesday 28 March 2018

More from the Scrap Box - Belgian Infantry 1815

Over the last few days I have completed two more Belgian units from the pile of dusty, poorly painted Prince August figures. This is what they looked like before I started:

With some cleaning up and a repaint, I finished up with a unit of Belgian Chasseurs:

And another Belgian line regiment:
I need to square off the flag, which is a little misaligned.

I now have a Belgian Brigade:
This will form a Dutch/Belgian Division in my new 1815 allied army.  I have also been experimenting with a Brunswick line infantry conversion:
This has potential too!





2 comments:

  1. Its great to see how you rejuvenated these old miniatures ready for the tabletop again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you making the best of Prince August's versatility- great job there.

    ReplyDelete