Over the past year or so, I have been gradually accumulating Les Higgins napoleonic figures. I have finally finished off the two Household Cavalry regiments, namely the Life Guards and Toyal Horse Guards.
In addition, when time permits I paint the odd infantry figure and last weekend I had done enough to deploy a brigade, consisting of two line battalions, a light battalion and some Rifles. Some were eBay purchases that required a quick clean up and new bases. Others were painted from scratch.
I am working on some Scots Greys, but I do not have enough yet to make up a 12 figure units. Some French Dragoons are on their way too, so I should have enough of those for a regiment. Finally, I have worked on some French infantry as well as some British Light Dragoons.


Lovely work, the Household cavalry look great and the brigade look super on the table, very nice indeed!
ReplyDeleteThanks Donnie. I plan to add the Scots Greys to the heavy cavalry, but I still need to hunt down a few more figures.
DeleteSabre across the chest is my favourite cavalry pose. All very Airfix!
ReplyDeleteI am not so keen on that pose, but it seems that Les Higgins/PMD used it for all of their heavy cavalry figures, The light cavalry are all forward facing with sword down to the right.
Delete