Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Friday 15 November 2013

Quick Update 

Although I have not published much during the last two weeks, I am making steady progress. I am nearing completion of a second Russian limber, as well as assembling and painting two British limbers, a gun and Royal Artillery crew. Hopefully some pictures will be available at the weekend. This will complete my planned artillery component, although I am thinking about some siege guns and redoubts.

I have also begun painting another Russian unit, this time a line grenadier battalion. That should be ready soon. Following that I will start on a third British heavy cavalry regiment, the 5th Dragoon Guards. That will just about finish all the unpainted figures that I have, so will need to consider the next steps!!

2 comments: