Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Saturday 25 May 2024

Portuguese Cacadores

 I recently bought some Portuguese light infantry from eBay.  The figures are 25mm S Range from Minifigs and were quite well painted, although a little worn.  I touched them and rebased them and they provide a nice little unit of cacadores:


There are enough figures for a second unit, although some have broken bayonets.  I'm not sure whether to repair them, or cut them all down and use them as rifle armed infantry.

However, before I start on them, some 54mm Romans have grabbed my attention!

3 comments:

  1. They are very nice indeed, lovely figures and they have turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie. Nice to paint something a little different.

      Delete
  2. Lovely toys…
    They have spruced up rather well Bob…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete