Douglas Miniatures Logo

Douglas Miniatures Logo

Thursday 9 June 2022

Problems

 I am having difficulty posting comments on my blog and others.  I get the notice to log in to my account:


I try to sign in but nothing happens, I just get taken back to the blog page.  However, I am signed in to google and blogger.


When I go to post a reply to my own posts I am listed as anonymous but also get the same message about logging in:


The only changes I have made on my computer is a clear out of cookies and I stopped  'captcher' from popping up.  Any ideas?

7 comments:

  1. Good old Blogger - might be worth trying a different browser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow it seems to hsve started working again as I am no longer anonymous!!

      Delete
  2. On my iPad I need to allow cross-website tracking for Crome/Google…
    You may need to do something similar on a P.C.

    They never make it easy for us… do they?

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly. All a bit of a mystery to me. I am not sure whether it was a bug that sorted itself out or my fiddling around with Chrome/Apple settings, but it seems to be working again. Until the next issue!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad it worked for you I am still stuck with exactly the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what worked for me was that I checked all my settings and then simply rebooted my PC. The bug went away - or appears to have gone.

      Delete
    2. Done that - still stuck.

      Delete